The Dirk Mudge Trust is dedicated to serve the People of Namibia, as beneficiaries of the Trust, with support in the development of educational infrastructure in the marginalized rural areas of the country.
The trust supports viable development projects initiated by marginalized rural communities.
We, the Dirk Mudge Trust, aim to provide financial assistance through scholarships to deserving learners from marginalized rural educational facilities in order to further their level of education.
Finally, we endeavour to seek and create advantageous partnerships with likeminded institutions and donors in order to broaden its scope of involvement and create momentum.
The Deed of Trust defines our objectives to be:
- To be a private charitable trust
- For the benefit of the People of Namibia
- Devoted to serve the People of Namibia with knowledge, information and education
- To promote communication and understanding between all individuals and the People in Namibia
- To create a non-parochial perspective of social-, economic- and collective interests
- To enhance the national objective of creating a just, stable and free society
- To utilise the whole of the corpus of the trust in the service of the People of Namibia